Other Things to Do in Tagaytay

This blog is for those who are interested to visit Tagaytay City, about 60 kilometers away from Manila, Philippines. Tagaytay City is a highland with a good view of the Taal Volcano.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Spending a Relaxing Afternoon -- highly recommended

On the last friday of the previous month, I took a one day work leave. I went to Tagaytay with my 5 year old son. We had a simple lunch in Max's (because my son likes the fried chicken). I requested the waiter if we can have a table near the viewdeck. I told him we frequently go to Max's but i want a better view of the volcano. He accommodated my request. We had a spacious table and had an al fresco sumptous lunch. It was nice. I had our Olympus C740 that allowed me to take some photos. My son started to work on his Dexter Lab activity book.

After a lazy lunch, we decided to go to Starbucks. We spent 3 hours in Starbucks. I read a book and had a good cup of coffee. My son finished one activity book with his crayons, pencils, doodles, a cream-based rhumba frappucino and banana bread. We had a good view of Taal Volcano with a cloudy sky and felt a not so chilly but relaxing wind. It was a fine weather. More so, the atmosphere was so peaceful..

It was a simple way to spend an afternoon but it meant a lot to me physically and probably spiritually. I can also tell my son enjoyed the afternoon. He mentioned "Mama, I like it here". He did finish his books without any push from me. I also felt it was a good time spent with my son..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home